As we get ready to release the podcast in its new format (new episodes will now be on Wednesdays instead of Saturdays), I thought it’d be fun to share a few links from around the web. I still share them occasionally in the weekly email, so if you miss this feature, sign up to get it!
• I really want to do this in November – what a great idea.
• I would have loved to do this at my high school.
• A $0 fall wreath (or now that we live in Texas, $0 + postage for leaves shipped from family in Oregon).
• 20 books everyone will be talking about this fall. As if I needed more to add to my to-read pile….
• I was admittedly in the dark about “Pepe” until this episode. Now I know. (language warning)
• Kyle wants to make these for our new fixer-upper kitchen. I’m so stoked.
Have a great weekend!
“The chicken does not exist in order to produce another egg. He may also exist to amuse himself, praise God, and even to suggest ideas to a French dramatist.” -G.K. Chesterton