Ethical Gift Ideas from Amazon (There’s Still Time!)
If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it probably ten times during the past decade-plus here on AoS… Shop small and local when you’re able, shop larger when you need to. Especially in 2020, I completely get needing to shop online for gifts, guilt-free.
And even better — there are ethical brands represented on Amazon, where you can also take advantage of Prime’s quick shipping. If you’ve still got gifts to buy and you’re feeling flustered, take heart: I’ve collected for you a few ideas from reasonable brands, found on Amazon.
First off, books are the best sort of gift — I’ve already curated some of my favorites.
- Homesick Candle from all sorts of places (especially apropos these days; we’re currently loving the Oregon)
- Essential oils from Plant Therapy (they’re my go-to brand)
- Heritage Bundt cake pan & Cookie stamps from NordicWare
- Bread-proofing basket + Paul Hollywood’s Bread
- Burr coffee grinder from OXO & fair-trade coffee beans from Kicking Horse
- Handwoven basket from Senegal + organic Turkish towels
Beauty & Wellness
- Beeswax lip balm set from Zambeezi
- Coconut Milk Bath Soak from Herbivore Botanicals
- Butter Hand Cream from L’Occitane
- African Black Soap from Alaffia
- Aloe Shaving Cream from The Body Shop
- Beard Grooming Kit from Naturenics
- Wooden rattle for babies from WoodStore
- Stuffies from Cuddle + Kind
- Tractor from Green Toys
- Standing art easel from Melissa & Doug
- Wooden marble run set from HABA
- Giant Jenga from Giantville
- Outdoor ring toss from Elite
- Ticket to Ride from Days of Wonder
- Throw Throw Burrito from Exploding Kittens
- Men’s button pullover sweater from Fair Indigo
- Men’s long-sleeved hoodie from Threads 4 Thought
- Women’s slouchy pullover sweatshirt from Alternative Apparel
- Women’s cozy hooded jacket from Columbia
- Merino wool socks from Smartwool
- Family pajamas from Hanna Andersson
…And I’ll continue to add ideas at my Amazon Storefront.
2020 Shipping Deadlines
- Same-Day Delivery: If you have Prime, have an order over $35, and live in an eligible ZIP code, you can get Same-Day Delivery on certain items through December 24th.
- One-Day Delivery: For eligible products, free for Prime members get free one-day delivery with no minimum amount through December 23rd.
…And if you’ve still got time for shipping, here are my gift ideas on Etsy.
As an Amazon Associate, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you when you use the links here to shop. Thanks for supporting this small business!
You May Also Like:
Join thousands of readers
& get Tsh’s free weekly email called
5 Quick Things,
where she shares stuff she either created herself or loved from others. (It can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear.)