Ep. 99: Holiday Family Roadtrips
Hard to believe, but the holidays are almost here—and with that, a roadtrip to see faraway family might be on your horizon.
This gives co-host Stephanie Langford and myself an excuse to talk about our favorite thing: family travel! In this episode, we share our best tips for roadtripping with kiddos: what to do beforehand, how to handle the adventure on the road, and ways to stay sane while you’re visiting family in their home.
Clearly we had more ideas than time in this episode.
Links From This Episode:
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Battery jump starter
- Car rooftop bag
- Outdoorsy, for renting RVs and travel trailers
- Roadside America app
- Get the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle until tomorrow!
- New York Times recipe for an Old Fashioned
- Yogi Chai Rooibos, Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice, and Trader Joe’s Harvest Blend teas
- Previous episodes on travel: Summer Roadtrips, Christmas on the Road, Packing Light, and The World’s Best/Most Cities
- Casper Mattress
Never miss an episode!
Get our weekly email, 5 Quick Things:
(It can be read in under a minute.)
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts: