Ep. 98: Reading For Fun
It’s all well and good to talk about why reading matters, what makes for great books, and how to increase our attention spans—all things we’ve talked about on the podcast and blog—but what about simply ways we make reading more enjoyable?
That’s the topic of this week’s episode: how co-host Haley Stewart—certified book nerds—make one of our favorite hobbies work for us. We’re moms, wives, friends, and writers, and yet we make time to read books. We love it!
If you love to read and wished you had more time for it, or if you want to love to read but aren’t sure how to make it a thing in your life, this episode is for you.
Links From This Episode:
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Haleys blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Les Miserables
- Brothers Karamazov
- Audiobook version of the Bible – Old and New Testament
- The Sun Also Rises
- Head here to sign up for a free Audible trial and get a free book!
- Find Karen Flett at Living the Airstream Life
- The Book Club on Facebook
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's patron-only show, The WRLD at Home.
Never miss an episode!
Get the weekly email,
5 Quick Things:
You'll always know when new episodes drop.
(It can be read in under a minute.)