Ep. 97: Cleaning
You’d think there wouldn’t be much to talk about when it comes to cleaning—we all have to do it, end of story. But really, it’s much more do-able, efficient, and maybe even enjoyable (? okay, not so much) when we do what works for us, not what we “should” do.
Co-host Kendra and I talk about cleaning: how we do it, how we don’t do it, and things we’ve learned that work for us. Plus, Kendra talks about her genius idea for cleaning and decluttering a super-smart way: The Swap!
Be encouraged that there’s no one right way to clean—but there is a right way for you.
Links From This Episode:
- The Simple Show on Instagram
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Come to the NestFest!
- Organized Simplicity, my first book
- Loop scheduling
- Simple Show ep. 60, on living with a messy
- The Lazy Genius Podcast ep. 32, on cleaning the kitchen
- Kendra’s genius idea, The Swap!
- My basic all-purpose cleaner: 1 part distilled vinegar + 2 parts water + 20 drops essential oil of your choice. Shake. Done.
- Or, use Grove Collaborative and get green cleaners at a solid price
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):