Ep. 97: Cleaning
You’d think there wouldn’t be much to talk about when it comes to cleaning—we all have to do it, end of story. But really, it’s much more do-able, efficient, and maybe even enjoyable (? okay, not so much) when we do what works for us, not what we “should” do.
Co-host Kendra and I talk about cleaning: how we do it, how we don’t do it, and things we’ve learned that work for us. Plus, Kendra talks about her genius idea for cleaning and decluttering a super-smart way: The Swap!
Be encouraged that there’s no one right way to clean—but there is a right way for you.
Links From This Episode:
- The Simple Show on Instagram
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Come to the NestFest!
- Organized Simplicity, my first book
- Loop scheduling
- Simple Show ep. 60, on living with a messy
- The Lazy Genius Podcast ep. 32, on cleaning the kitchen
- Kendra’s genius idea, The Swap!
- My basic all-purpose cleaner: 1 part distilled vinegar + 2 parts water + 20 drops essential oil of your choice. Shake. Done.
- Or, use Grove Collaborative and get green cleaners at a solid price
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email