Ep. 96: Exercise
We all know we're supposed to do it, and we know there's a million ways to do it. But how to make it work when life is full and you're less than enthusiastic about the prospect?
For me and my co-host Erin, it's all about mindset—how to look at exercise in the first place. (In fact, I don't even like calling it exercise.)
Maybe it's our personalities, but we're pretty chill when it comes to numbers, measurements, perfectionism, or competition. We just like moving our bodies because it makes us feel better throughout the day.
In this episode, we talk about how we make it work in the fullness of our days, and how we even make it something we look forward to. (I know, right?)
Links From This Episode:
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Erin's blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Camp Gladiator
- Pomodoro Method
- Yoga With Adrienne
- Check out Alison Lumbatis' Style Challenges and her blog
- Join me at Nest Fest on October 21 in Charlotte, North Carolina!
- The Genius Blogger's Toolkit: available now till October 9!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):