Ep. 92: Friendships
Sometimes it feels hard to make time for friends as an adult. And draining. And potentially awkward.
But also completely worth it.
In this episode, co-host Erin Loechner and I talk about friendships—how do we make time for the life-giving people in our life? How do we make sure we’re a good friend back? How do we set healthy boundaries in these relationships?
Let’s talk about what it means to invite other people into our lives, even when it’s messy and inconvenient. Because the crazier life gets, the more meaningful those friendships become.
(Even for us introverts.)
Links From This Episode:
- Follow the podcast on Instagram!
- Get 5 Quick Things, the weekly email you can read in under a minute
- Erin’s blog, Design For Mankind
- Erin on Twitter and Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- An easy ice cream tip for entertaining
- Our summer hospitality episode
- The real definition of a mentor
- On making friends and partial solutions
- Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) test
- Turkish çay
- Mercemek (Turkish lentil soup)
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese savory pancake)
- Milk Carton Kids live from Lincoln Theater, on Tiny Desk, and on Spotify
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!