Ep. 79: Best Places to Travel—with Kids, as a Couple, or Solo
We’ve been doing lots of travel talk the past few months—and it’s been great. But we’re gonna hit the pause button for a few months and explore other topics… after this chat.
Stephanie and I talk about our favorite spots in the world to explore—as a family, just with our husbands, and on our own. All are great no matter who you’re with, but there’s something special about visiting these places with certain people.
Buckle up, because we explore the world in this episode!
Links from this episode:
- Stephanie’s blog, Entrefamily
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Me, on Twitter and Instagram
- My travel memoir, At Home in the World
- Episode 66—the harder parts of travel
- Pacific Northwest—Bend, Victoria, Vancouver, Seattle
- Turkey—Hieropolis, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Cappadocia, Istanbul
- Africa—Kenya (especially the Maasai Mara), Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania
- Thailand—Chiang Mai, Phuket
- Cambodia—Siem Reap, Angkor Wat
With your sweetie:
- New York City
- Spain—Seville, Costa del Sol, Granada
- Italy—Tuscany, Rome
- New England—Martha’s Vineyard
- English countryside—Cotswolds
- New Zealand—south island
- Lakes—Trassimeno, Harrison, Alouette, Atitlan, Cocibolca, Superior
- France—Paris, Normandy, all over the country
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Never miss an episode!
Get our weekly email, 5 Quick Things:
(It can be read in under a minute.)
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts: