Ep. 76: Summer Reading
We love reading, and there’s no better time to catch up on good stories than in the summer. We’re not sure why (a leftover from our childhoods?), but the lazy days of summer beg for a good book and a cold drink.
In this episode, Haley and I share five books each (plus one extra from me)—three we’ve read, two we haven’t, for a grand total of 11 book recommendations for your summer.
Our Summer Reading Recommendations:
- At Home in the World, by Tsh (download the free Book Club Guide!)
- I Let You Go, by Clare Mackintosh
- Ginny Moon, by Benjamin Ludwig
- The Time Traveler’s Wife, by Audrey Niffenegger
- The Sun Also Rises, by Ernest Hemingway
- Talking as Fast as I Can, by Lauren Graham
- The Blue Castle, by L.M. Montgomery
- Hannah Coulter, by Wendell Berry
- Possession, by A.S. Byatt
- Father Brown Mysteries by G.K. Chesterton
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman
Other Things Mentioned:
- The Man Who Was Thursday, by G.K. Chesterton
- Midnight in Paris
- Good Omens and The Graveyard Book
- Bach Trios
- Time for Three
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's patron-only show, The WRLD at Home.
Never miss an episode!
Get the weekly email,
5 Quick Things:
You'll always know when new episodes drop.
(It can be read in under a minute.)