Ep. 73: Man’s Search for Meaning + The Year of Living Danishly
I loved doing story time on The Simple Show last week, but we're back to our regularly-scheduled programming of books, travel, and life at home. And you've got yourselves a books episode. Co-host Haley Stewart and I talk about two recent reads of ours—and for the first time since we started this series, we've each chosen a non-fiction read.
Both have good insights into life, but one is significantly deeper than the other. (Both types of books are needed, in our opinion.)
Links for this episode:
- Haley’s blog, Carrots for Michelmas
- Haley’s podcast, Fountains of Carrots
- Haley on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Tsh on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Man's Search for Meaning, by Viktor Frankl
- The Year of Living Danishly, by Helen Russell
- Around the World Stories, which has the story about the LEGO creator
- What Haley's watching: Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries, Father Brown, Home Fires, Kurt Seyit ve Şura
- What Tsh is watching: Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Great British Baking Show, MasterChef Junior
- Order Tsh's new book, At Home in the World!
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):