Ep. 62: Travel Anxiety, Safety, & Health
My co-host, Stephanie, and I sometimes unintentionally make it sound like we deal with zero travel concerns, health issues, or challenges. Nope—we still deal with them. We’re normal moms, after all.
In this episode, we answer some of your questions about how we handle fear of the unknown, food or other allergies, medical issues and illnesses, and other unforeseen challenges from the road. We share stories of stitches in Rwanda, chipped teeth in Turkey, swimmer’s ear in Thailand, and more.
p.s. – Also, sorry for less-than ideal sound…. Happens when you travel. Oh well.
Links from this episode:
- Stephanie’s blog, Entrefamily
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Me, on Twitter and Instagram
- How to pack a medicine & toiletry bag for travel
- Stephanie’s backpack packing list for her and Ryan
- Stephanie’s backpacking packing list for her kids
- My packing list for me
- Give Your Child the World, by Jamie Martin
- Pre-order my new travel memoir, At Home in the World!
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email