Ep. 61: Decluttering & Spring Cleaning
It’s a bit early, but we can smell it in the air… spring is on the horizon. And for many of us, that means opening up the windows and clearing out the cobwebs.
In this episode, I talk with Erin about our favorite hows and whys of decluttering. We share the questions we ask when we’re deciding whether something stays or goes, along with the thing both a blog reader’s mom and Jim Gaffigan have taught us about buying needless stuff.
We all have our junk drawers, our clutter arch nemesises (nemesi?)… This was a fun chat.
Notes from this episode:
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Twitter and Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- The new Facebook group: Simple Collective!
- Find out early when Tsh’s new class on decluttering opens
- The thrift store can be your storage unit
- Tsh’s first book, Organized Simplicity
- Erin on cleaning house
- Erin on a quick tip for purging clutter
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email