Ep. 54: Trip Planning & Staying Home
Going anywhere this year? Co-host Stephanie Langford is planning another big trip for her family this year, whereas I….am mostly staying put. Womp womp.
But there’s good to be had in keeping travels rather close, and in this episode, we talk about both. Stephanie shares the practicals on the pre-trip side of things—how she researches flights, guesthouses, and itineraries as she does exactly that for their family’s travels this spring.
I talk about small, simple ways I plan to incorporate a global spirit at home, as we focus more on renovations than strapping on our backpacks. This chat did my soul good.
- Stephanie’s blog, Entrefamily
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Central America on a Shoestring from Lonely Planet
- Project Worldschool Family Summit in Mérida, Mexico
- Google Flights
- Ergo baby carrier
- Simple Show episode 47: Packing Light
- Tsh on Spotify (Simple Advent; School at Home 1)
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's patron-only show, The WRLD at Home.
Never miss an episode!
Get the weekly email,
5 Quick Things:
You'll always know when new episodes drop.
(It can be read in under a minute.)