Ep. 51: Christmas on the Road
It’s the holiday season, so Stephanie and I thought it’d be fun to swap stories about some of our Christmases celebrated abroad. She and I have both spent the holidays in foreign countries, which is always an experience.
She shares stories from Christmas in Japan and China, I talk about what it was like spending the holiday in Turkey and in the southern hemisphere (Santa wears shorts in the mall!), and then we both share our dream destinations for our Christmas futures.
Low on show notes this episode, sit back with a cup of something warm and enjoy the chat.
Links from this episode:
- Stephanie’s blog, Entrefamily
- Stephanie on Twitter and Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- I Love This Place on AoS (Bavaria coming Friday!)
- Gengenbach, Germany’s life-sized Advent calendar
- Christmas in Central America
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!