Ep. 47: Packing Light
There’s an art to packing light, especially when you’re traveling with kids. In this episode, I chat with my co-host Stephanie Langford about our experiences packing ultra-light with our families on extended global travel, and how that translates to shorter trips as well.
Links from this episode:
- Stephanie’s blog, Entrefamily
- Stephanie on Twitter and Instagram
- Details on Myers-Briggs
- My go-to packing list
- Zip-off pants for girls and boys
- Keen sandals for kids (Zappos often has good sales)
- Betabrand travel skirt
- Hush Puppies—the best Tiek equivalents!
- Kindle Paperwhites (and the Kindle for Kids bundle)
- Headphone splitters
- Sony a6000, my favorite small DSLR
- Smartphone camera lens kit
- Scrubba washbag
- Travel clothesline
- Where we’d find guesthouses with washers: Airbnb & HomeAway
- Osprey bags
- Tom Bihn
- REI/MEC for kids – youth, kid
- Lingerie bags, for carrying laundry in small amounts
- Essential oil diffuser
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):