Ep. 46: Home Style + Personality
Some people hate clutter, some people can't live without a little bit of it scattered throughout their house. Co-host Erin Loechner and I talk about home styles and how they mesh with personality—specifically, the Enneagram personality profile.
What kind of home works well for a 3, 5, 9, or whatever? We also talk kid clutter and how to make it more livable, and the small, daily things we do to make our homes more haven-like, even when things are nuts.
Listen in here:
Links from this episode:
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Twitter and Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Simple Show vault episode #6 on the Enneagram
- The Enneagram Institute
- Highly Sensitive Person self-test
- Tsh on Spotify
- Tsh's morning playlists: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Pumpkin cheesecake (and these are looking good, too!)
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):