Ep. 43: Fall Around the World
Time for a new podcast episode! This week's theme is travel—my co-host Stephanie and I thought it'd be fun to dive into the best places around the world to really live up the fall season.
If you need a break from all the crazy news out there right now, this episode is as lighthearted as you can get: leaves changing colors, saying no to the snarkiness over loving fall, and of course, praise for the inherent love of travel.
Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada
Pushkar Camel Festival in Rajasthan, India
Loi Krathong Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Listen in here:
Links from the episode:
- Stephanie's blog, Entrefamily
- Stephanie on Twitter and Instagram
- Fraser Valley, BC
- Ft. Langley Cranberry Festival
- Vancouver, BC
- Bend, OR
- Ottawa, ON: Parliament on the Rideau Canal; get some tacos or poutine in the Glebe or gelato at Stella Luna
- Mont Tremblant
- Montreal, QC
- Boston, MA
- Martha's Vineyard, MA: the Black Dog Tavern
- Eastern Europe/Balkans
- Pushkar Camel Festival in Rajasthan, India
- Loi Krathong in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Maasai Mara in Kenya
- Arrowtown and Queenstown, NZ
- Andes Mountains, South America
- What Isn't My Brain Working? by
- Tsh's bullet journaling
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):