Ep. 43: Fall Around the World
Time for a new podcast episode! This week’s theme is travel—my co-host Stephanie and I thought it’d be fun to dive into the best places around the world to really live up the fall season.
If you need a break from all the crazy news out there right now, this episode is as lighthearted as you can get: leaves changing colors, saying no to the snarkiness over loving fall, and of course, praise for the inherent love of travel.
Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada
Pushkar Camel Festival in Rajasthan, India
Loi Krathong Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Listen in here:
Links from the episode:
- Stephanie’s blog, Entrefamily
- Stephanie on Twitter and Instagram
- Fraser Valley, BC
- Ft. Langley Cranberry Festival
- Vancouver, BC
- Bend, OR
- Ottawa, ON: Parliament on the Rideau Canal; get some tacos or poutine in the Glebe or gelato at Stella Luna
- Mont Tremblant
- Montreal, QC
- Boston, MA
- Martha’s Vineyard, MA: the Black Dog Tavern
- Eastern Europe/Balkans
- Pushkar Camel Festival in Rajasthan, India
- Loi Krathong in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Maasai Mara in Kenya
- Arrowtown and Queenstown, NZ
- Andes Mountains, South America
- What Isn’t My Brain Working? by
- Tsh’s bullet journaling
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's patron-only show, The WRLD at Home.
Never miss an episode!
Get the weekly email,
5 Quick Things:
You'll always know when new episodes drop.
(It can be read in under a minute.)