Ep. 42: Routines, Golden Hours, & Makers Schedules
It’s finally here—the first episode is our new format! In case you missed it, from here on out I have three co-hosts: Erin Loechner (home), Haley Stewart (books), and Stephanie Langford (travel). First up? Erin.
Erin and I chat about routines—morning and evening routines, specifically, but we also get in to handling work with kids in the mix. Golden hours, a maker vs. manager’s schedule, surviving vs. thriving, acknowledging the season of life we’re in…. All helpful stuff for us.
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Twitter and Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter and Instagram
- Yoga with Adrienne
- Book of Common Prayer (free here)
- Lectio Divina
- Minimalist Parenting by Christine Koh and Asha Dornfest
- Maker vs. manager schedule
- Erin’s 5-year journal
- Stranger Things
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Tsh cleans her face with olive oil
- Tsh’s Moroccan Argan oil
- Nightly examen
- How Tsh uses her Bullet Journal
- Ree Drummond’s slow cooker chicken tortilla soup
For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):