Ep. 41: Doing good is simple
Last month I chatted with Chris Marlow because I love what he’s about: reminding us that we can do good in small, simple ways, right where we are. And those small, simple things can be a force for major global change.
In this conversation, Chris and I talk about his experience starting a nonprofit organization, why he cares about people not feeling overwhelmed at the thought of doing good, and a certain ’90s band I loved in college. Yep.
- Chris’ blog
- Help One Now, the organization he founded
- Chris on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Living With a Seal by Jesse Itzler
- What’s making Chris happy: Weezer
- What’s making me happy: On This Day on Facebook
Big thanks to this episode’s sponsor, Casper—they create an obsessively-engineered mattress at a shockingly fair price. Try it for 100 nights risk-free in your own home with free shipping and returns to the US and Canada, and get $50 toward any mattress purchase by heading here and using the promo code SIMPLE.