Ep. 35: Travel with Kids, part 2
More travel goodness! I’m continuing my chat with Stephanie Langford on extended travel with kids. We’ve both traveled around the world with our families, and we love evangelizing the goodness of exposing kids to as many countries and cultures as possible.
In this episode, we get into the how—more of the nuts and bolts, like packing and planning. There’s more nitty-gritty stuff here, so if you’re hoping for the practical, this episode is for you.
If you’re just now tuning in, here’s the rest of the series:
- Ep. 34: Travel with Kids, part 1 (Why travel when they’re young?)
Listen in here:
Links from this episode:
- Stephanie’s blog, EntreFamily
- Stephanie on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- #WorldwideOx, my family’s Instagram stream from our year of travels
- Airtreks, the company we both used to buy our airline tickets
- Small mesh lingerie bags transform into kid-sized portable laundry bags!
- Scrubba wash bag
- Dizolve laundry strips
- Converter/adapter/power strip
- Tsh’s, Stephanie’s, and Ryan’s backpacks: Osprey
- Kyle’s backpack: Tom Bihn
- Kids’ backpacks: REI
Stay tuned for part 3 next week! And another reminder: if you’re eager to chat with us in the flesh, ask your practical questions, brainstorm future travel dreams, and generally pick our brains about extended travel with kids, you might like to hang out with us at our upcoming workshop in Portland. It’s an Academy with World Domination Summit, but you don’t need to attend WDS to join our Academy! Would love to see you there.
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):