Ep. 33: Starting a Book Club
Ever wanted to start a book club? AoS contributor Nicole did, too. And so, she did. In this episode, she's sharing the ins and outs of how she started it—how she picked the right people, how they decide which book to read next, how often they meet, and why the right food makes it even more fun.
Consider this your primer to start a club of your own. Pair this with episode 29 with Anne Bogel and her reading guide, and you'll have what you need.
Listen in here:
Links from this episode:
- Nicole's blog
- Nicole on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Her post on how she started her book club
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette?
- The Nightingale
- The Lake House
- In the Unlikely Event
- Eight-Hundred Grapes (and wine-pairing guide)
- Nicole's favorite thing: YA lit, such as The Unexpected Everything, First and Then, and Finding Audrey
- Tsh’s favorite thing: One in a Million Boy
- The Phantom Tollbooth
- The Penderwicks
- Encore Provence
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):