Ep. 29: Summer Reading
What better way to start off the summer season than a fun chat about books and reading? There is none, I say. Grab your favorite drink and your earbuds, and listen in as Anne Bogel and I chat about our favorite topic!
Note: The sound on my end isn’t so hot. So very sorry about that.
Listen in here:
Links from this episode:
- Modern Mrs. Darcy, Anne’s blog
- What Should I Read Next?, Anne’s podcast
- Anne on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- 7 tips to help you read more (and love it), her guest post on AoS
- Her 2016 Summer Reading Guide
- Her Minimalist Summer Reading Guide
- One in a Million Boy
- Before We Visit the Goddess
- Eight Hundred Grapes
- The Novel Neighbor (I want this in my ‘hood!)
- Anne’s favorite thing: Fresh Thyme, a new-to-her grocery store
- Tsh’s favorite thing: Ready Player One on audiobook, read by Wil Wheaton
- The episode’s sponsor: Morrocco Method—fantastic, all-natural hair care
Stay tuned—this next week on AoS, I’ll share my kids’ summer reading lists!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):