Ep. 29: Summer Reading
What better way to start off the summer season than a fun chat about books and reading? There is none, I say. Grab your favorite drink and your earbuds, and listen in as Anne Bogel and I chat about our favorite topic!
Note: The sound on my end isn’t so hot. So very sorry about that.
Links from this episode:
- Modern Mrs. Darcy, Anne’s blog
- What Should I Read Next?, Anne’s podcast
- Anne on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- 7 tips to help you read more (and love it), her guest post on AoS
- Her 2016 Summer Reading Guide
- Her Minimalist Summer Reading Guide
- One in a Million Boy
- Before We Visit the Goddess
- Eight Hundred Grapes
- The Novel Neighbor (I want this in my ‘hood!)
- Anne’s favorite thing: Fresh Thyme, a new-to-her grocery store
- Tsh’s favorite thing: Ready Player One on audiobook, read by Wil Wheaton
- The episode’s sponsor: Morrocco Method—fantastic, all-natural hair care
Stay tuned—this next week on AoS, I’ll share my kids’ summer reading lists!
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email