Ep. 27: Big City Simple Living
It seems a given that “simple living” is a little easier out in the country, perhaps on a farm, or maybe in a small town. Not so much a big city.
I have a friend that argues otherwise. Kristen Kill is a Pacific Northwest transplant to Manhattan, and in this Simple Show episode, we chat about the benefits to big city living, and how in many ways, it’s simpler than living just about anywhere else.
Links from this episode:
- Kristen’s blog
- Kristen on Instagram and Twitter
- At Home—her podcast she co-hosts with Sally Clarkson
- New York Historical Society homeschool program
- From The Atlantic: Homeschooling in NYC
- Kristen’s favorite thing: Workday Pop playlist on Spotify (she accidentally called it “Pop Hits”)
- Tsh’s favorite thing: Travel Yoga Skort on Betabrand
- Tsh’s packing list for women
- Tsh on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Don’t forget to sign up for the weekend email!
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email