Ep. 27: Big City Simple Living
It seems a given that “simple living” is a little easier out in the country, perhaps on a farm, or maybe in a small town. Not so much a big city.
I have a friend that argues otherwise. Kristen Kill is a Pacific Northwest transplant to Manhattan, and in this Simple Show episode, we chat about the benefits to big city living, and how in many ways, it’s simpler than living just about anywhere else.
Listen in here:
Links from this episode:
- Kristen’s blog
- Kristen on Instagram and Twitter
- At Home—her podcast she co-hosts with Sally Clarkson
- New York Historical Society homeschool program
- From The Atlantic: Homeschooling in NYC
- Kristen’s favorite thing: Workday Pop playlist on Spotify (she accidentally called it “Pop Hits”)
- Tsh’s favorite thing: Travel Yoga Skort on Betabrand
- Tsh’s packing list for women
- Tsh on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Don’t forget to sign up for the weekend email!
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):