Your Advent + Holiday Mindset | 222
It’s time once again for the holidays, so in this chat, Andrea shares some practical tips for staying sane during the holidays as an introvert — these ideas are great for both introverts and extraverts. And because Advent is coming soon, Tsh shares how her family celebrates it really, really simply (along with her fun announcement!).
Links From This Episode:
- Andrea on Instagram
- Andrea’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Quiet, by Susan Cain
- “Why You Should Find to Be Alone With Yourself”
- The Bible Project Advent Series
- Digital Minimalism, by Cal Newport
- Calm app
- Shadow & Light – Enjoy the book’s first week a whole year early!
- DIY Beeswax Candles
- Shadow & Light’s Advent Playlist
- Daily Office Lectionary
- Join Tsh’s insider community called Books & Crannies!
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the free weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, click here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email