Hosting a Farm-to-Table Dinner + Nouns & Verbs | 220
Christine and her family host Kindred Dinners on their farm, where over a hundred people gather for a true farm-to-table feast with live music, locally-made beer, and beyond. She talks about what it’s like to put on an event like this in your own space. Then Tsh shares two seemingly opposite ideas: ignoring the noun and focusing on the verb, and embracing the noun in order to accomplish the verb. It has nothing to do with grammar.
- Nouns AND Verbs Matter by Tsh
- 6 Things I’ve Learned From Hosting Kindred Dinners by Christine
Links From This Episode:
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s blog
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Kindred Dinners
- Athena’s Harvest Farm
- Taylor Family Farm
- Simpson Farms
- Noble Springs Dairy
- Brother’s Health Foods
- B’s Salty & Sweet Bakery
- Harding House Brewing Co.
- Nashville Craft Beverage Co.
- OneHope Wines
- October 2019 fall dinner in greenhouse
- Oct 2018 fall dinner photo outside
- May 2019 spring greenhouse dinner photo
- 7 Questions I Ask As A Minimalist Business Owner by Amy Lynn Andrews
- New: Tsh’s community is moving from Patreon to Substack!
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Kindly leave a review
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode