Hosting a Farm-to-Table Dinner + Nouns & Verbs | 220
Christine and her family host Kindred Dinners on their farm, where over a hundred people gather for a true farm-to-table feast with live music, locally-made beer, and beyond. She talks about what it’s like to put on an event like this in your own space. Then Tsh shares two seemingly opposite ideas: ignoring the noun and focusing on the verb, and embracing the noun in order to accomplish the verb. It has nothing to do with grammar.
- Nouns AND Verbs Matter by Tsh
- 6 Things I’ve Learned From Hosting Kindred Dinners by Christine
Links From This Episode:
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s blog
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Kindred Dinners
- Athena’s Harvest Farm
- Taylor Family Farm
- Simpson Farms
- Noble Springs Dairy
- Brother’s Health Foods
- B’s Salty & Sweet Bakery
- Harding House Brewing Co.
- Nashville Craft Beverage Co.
- OneHope Wines
- October 2019 fall dinner in greenhouse
- Oct 2018 fall dinner photo outside
- May 2019 spring greenhouse dinner photo
- 7 Questions I Ask As A Minimalist Business Owner by Amy Lynn Andrews
- New: Tsh’s community is moving from Patreon to Substack!
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Kindly leave a review
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):