Gathering IRL | 218
Katherine created a mom’s group in her small town, where everyone’s welcome, they provide fabulous childcare, and it’s all about building relationships, not a program. In this chat, she shares the nuts and bolts of how to start something similar wherever you live. And Tsh shares what she’s learned from gathering people for events — for things like week-long adventures in London, and for weekend retreats in her small town, like she’s doing for the first time ever the weekend this episode drops. In all this, there’s a thread: IRL relationships > pixels.
Links From This Episode:
- Katherine on Twitter
- Katherine’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Work of the People
- Literary London
- Weekends With Tsh
- The Art of Gathering, by Priya Parker
- Become a patron and help make this show happen
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Kindly leave a review
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):