Know the News (& Don’t Lose Your Mind) | 216
Sometimes topics are timeless. We’re re-sharing an episode from a little over a year ago, when Tsh and her friend Erin Loechner did a four-part deep-dive about knowing the news — this feels pretty relevant right now since so many of us are bombarded with so much constantly-changing news. Since this series focused on the broad idea of how to stay engaged without losing your mind or your soul, this collection of ideas feels oh-so timely right now.
To keep listening to the rest of the series after you’re done here, head to the links below.
Links From This Episode:
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Ep. 211: Knowing the News (2/3)
- Ep. 212: Knowing the News (3/3)
- Why the News Makes Us Dumb
- Journalism ethics and standards on Wikipedia
- Become a patron and help make this show happen
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Kindly leave a review
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):