Know the News (& Don’t Lose Your Mind) | 216
Sometimes topics are timeless. We’re re-sharing an episode from a little over a year ago, when Tsh and her friend Erin Loechner did a four-part deep-dive about knowing the news — this feels pretty relevant right now since so many of us are bombarded with so much constantly-changing news. Since this series focused on the broad idea of how to stay engaged without losing your mind or your soul, this collection of ideas feels oh-so timely right now.
To keep listening to the rest of the series after you’re done here, head to the links below.
Links From This Episode:
- Erin’s blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Ep. 211: Knowing the News (2/3)
- Ep. 212: Knowing the News (3/3)
- Why the News Makes Us Dumb
- Journalism ethics and standards on Wikipedia
- Become a patron and help make this show happen
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Kindly leave a review
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode