Fixer Upper DIY + Hometown Nostalgia | 214
There are places in our lives that end up staying with us long after we leave them. In this chat, Katherine talks with Tsh about nostalgia — why we have it about certain places, how to embrace it instead of shake it off, and how to use it so we’re more at home in the present.
Tsh then talks with Katherine about why she loves that her family has been renovating their fixer-upper entirely themselves, even with all its challenges. It’s easy to forget the benefits when she’s staring at all the work they still need to do, but when she remembers their why, it makes all the difference.
Links From This Episode:
- Katherine on Twitter
- Katherine’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Ep. 64: A Year Off the Internet
- To Double Down on Being Human by Tsh
- Life in the “During” Phase of a Fixer-Upper by Tsh
- Become a patron and help make this show happen
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Kindly leave a review
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode