Friendships as Self-Care | 213
A little over a year ago, Tsh and Haley Stewart had a four-part deep-dive conversation on the idea of social self-care for the greater good; the simple idea that being healthy means we’re better citizens, members of our community, neighbors, and family members. In this episode, we’re re-sharing the first part of their conversation, one of the most downloaded episodes of this show.
Links From This Episode:
- The rest of the series: episodes 122, 123, & 124
- Haley’s blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Home Fires
- My thoughts on making friends & partial solutions
- Can We Be Friends? by Rebecca Frech
- Fountains of Carrots, episode 79 with Rebecca Frech
- The Dunbar number
- Become a patron and help make this show happen
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Kindly leave a review
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):