Rhythms + Community | 211
It seems like it’d be easier to connect with neighbors living in her previous urban neighborhood over the farm where Christine now lives and works, but she’s found the opposite is true. In this chat, she shares little ways their family has made their farm open to neighbors and friends, and how we can do the same in our homes, whether we’re in the suburbs, a small town, or a major metropolis.
Then Tsh shares three daily rituals that have been a life raft for her the past few weeks — they’re simple but significant — because life has been nuts and unexpected. These three things have helped her feel like she’s getting a passing grade at Adulting 101, even when lives throws curveballs.
Links From This Episode:
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s blog
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Ep. 209: Tech + Family + Creativity
- Bread & Wine by Shauna Niequist
- Ep. 78: Summer Hospitality & Entertaining
- Summer evenings playlist
- How I Use My Bullet Journal by Tsh
- Bullet Journal
- Become a patron and help make this show happen
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Kindly leave a review
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
You can find new episodes of Simple, completely ad-free, only on Stitcher Premium. For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and use promo code ‘WONDERY.’
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):