Life Lessons + Learning | 210
It’s back to school season, but what about those of us who are no longer students? Katherine shares 3 things to help us keep learning more about history, ecology, and contemporary poetry. And Tsh turned 42 this week, so she shares 5 things she’s learned about life lately, little shifts in thinking that have made her life better.
Links From This Episode:
- Katherine on Twitter
- Katherine’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- 1619 Project
- 1619 Project printable
- 1619 Project curriculum
- Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- Good Bones by Maggie Smith
- “Good Bones” poem by Maggie Smith
- Sorry For Your Troubles by Pádraig Ó Tauma
- On Being with Krista Tippett: Belonging Creates and Undoes Us
- Become a patron and help make this show happen
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Kindly leave a review
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):