My Good List Summer Series (5/5) | 206
We’re wrapping up our summer series called My Good List, where Tsh has asked a few people to share four things in their life that are making everything sweeter: a thing, a habit, a work of art, and a philosophy.
In this episode, Tsh chats with Summer Rayne Oakes, a Brooklyn resident who has over 1,000 houseplants in her apartment. She’s written a recent book called How to Make a Plant Love You, and she even has a pet chicken in her apartment.
Links From This Episode:
- Summer on Instagram & Twitter
- Summer’s website & YouTube
- Summer’s books: How to Make a Plant Love You, SugarDetoxMe, and Style, Naturally
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- 150-ft expandable hose
- Mason jar garden
- Sign up to hear when the Travels With Tsh Guides release
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
You can find new episodes of Simple, completely ad-free, only on Stitcher Premium. For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and use promo code ‘WONDERY’.
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):