My Good List Summer Series (5/5) | 206
We’re wrapping up our summer series called My Good List, where Tsh has asked a few people to share four things in their life that are making everything sweeter: a thing, a habit, a work of art, and a philosophy.
In this episode, Tsh chats with Summer Rayne Oakes, a Brooklyn resident who has over 1,000 houseplants in her apartment. She’s written a recent book called How to Make a Plant Love You, and she even has a pet chicken in her apartment.
Links From This Episode:
- Summer on Instagram & Twitter
- Summer’s website & YouTube
- Summer’s books: How to Make a Plant Love You, SugarDetoxMe, and Style, Naturally
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- 150-ft expandable hose
- Mason jar garden
- Sign up to hear when the Travels With Tsh Guides release
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode