My Good List Summer Series (4/5) | 205
We’re continuing our summer series called My Good List, where I’ve asked a few people to share four things in their life that are making everything sweeter: a thing, a habit, a work of art, and a philosophy.
In this episode, Tsh chats with Cindy Wang Brandt, based in Taiwan, who runs the popular Facebook group Raising Children Unfundamentalist, and has a book and podcast both called Parenting Forward.
Links From This Episode:
- Cindy on Instagram & Twitter
- Cindy’s website & podcast
- Parenting Forward, by Cindy Brandt
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Raising Children Unfundamentalist
- Dyson hair dryer
- A’Driane Nieves & her painting
- Sign up to hear when the Travels With Tsh Guides release
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):