My Good List Summer Series (3/5) | 204
We’re continuing our summer series called My Good List, where I’ve asked a few people to share four things in their life that are making everything sweeter: a thing, a habit, a work of art, and a philosophy.
In this episode, Tsh chats with Alia Hagenbach, who writes about mental illness. She’s written a fabulous book that came out this year, and it’s one of Tsh’s favorites of the year so far.
Links From This Episode:
- Alia on Instagram & Twitter
- Alia’s website
- Glorious Weakness, by Alia Joy
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Moodpath app
- Always Be My Maybe
- Shawn Smucker
- Sign up to hear when the Travels With Tsh Guides release
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
You can find new episodes of Simple, completely ad-free, only on Stitcher Premium. For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and use promo code ‘WONDERY’.
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):