My Good List Summer Series (2/5) | 203
We’re continuing our summer series called My Good List, where I’ve asked a few people to share four things in their life that are making everything sweeter: a thing, a habit, a work of art, and a philosophy.
In this episode, Tsh chats with Roe Cummings, who runs the beautiful Instagram account Brown Kids. She also teaches a class called The Jar Method, about how to store your veggies and produce so that it lasts weeks longer.
Links From This Episode
- Roe on Instagram
- The Jar Method Visual Workshop
- Mochi Things planner
- Anatomy of the French Four-Course Meal
- Everything is Workable, by Diane Musho Hamilton
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Sign up to hear when the Travels With Tsh Guides release
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode