My Good List Summer Series (2/5) | 203
We’re continuing our summer series called My Good List, where I’ve asked a few people to share four things in their life that are making everything sweeter: a thing, a habit, a work of art, and a philosophy.
In this episode, Tsh chats with Roe Cummings, who runs the beautiful Instagram account Brown Kids. She also teaches a class called The Jar Method, about how to store your veggies and produce so that it lasts weeks longer.
Links From This Episode
- Roe on Instagram
- The Jar Method Visual Workshop
- Mochi Things planner
- Anatomy of the French Four-Course Meal
- Everything is Workable, by Diane Musho Hamilton
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Sign up to hear when the Travels With Tsh Guides release
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
You can find new episodes of Simple, completely ad-free, only on Stitcher Premium. For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and use promo code ‘WONDERY’.
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):