My Good List Summer Series (1/5) | 202
We’re starting our summer series called My Good List, where I’ve asked a few people to share four things in their life that are making everything sweeter: a thing, a habit, a work of art, and a philosophy.
In this episode, Tsh chats with Anjuli Pascall, who runs the Instagram account The Moms We Love Club, which is dedicated to raising funds and praying for mothers enduring long-term hardships. She says she started this account because she wishes she could bring dinner or drive these women to appointments, but since she can’t, this account is the next best thing to being in the same town.
Links From This Episode:
- Anjuli on Instagram
- The Moms We Love Club on Instagram
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- PG Tips tea
- Tidying Up with Marie Kondo
- Sign up to hear when the Travels With Tsh Guides release
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):