Ep. #2: The Fringe Hours
A couple times a year I get asked if I know of any blogs written by women who work full-time out of the house, and Jessica Turner is the one I think of first—there’s a reason she knows well the idea of ‘fringe hours.’
Jessica balances working as a marketing director, parenting three small children, and running a successful blog, so her book celebrates what she’s learned in finding time to do what she loves.
Links From This Episode
• Jessica on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
• Jessica’s blog, The Mom Creative
• Jessica’s book, The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You (also at Target!)
• WP Editorial Calendar, the plugin Jessica uses to schedule her blog posts
• If This Then That (IFTTT), All your Tweets in a Google Spreadsheet recipe
• Kayla Aimee’s Anchored
• Mary Kubica’s The Good Girl (and new book, Pretty Baby)
• Anthony Doerr’s All the Light You Cannot See
• Inside Out, the summer 2015 Pixar movie
• The Pop Culture Happy Hour Podcast
• Jockey’s Skimmies, the awesome slipshort
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):