Ep. #2: The Fringe Hours
A couple times a year I get asked if I know of any blogs written by women who work full-time out of the house, and Jessica Turner is the one I think of first—there’s a reason she knows well the idea of ‘fringe hours.’
Jessica balances working as a marketing director, parenting three small children, and running a successful blog, so her book celebrates what she’s learned in finding time to do what she loves.
Links From This Episode
• Jessica on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
• Jessica’s blog, The Mom Creative
• Jessica’s book, The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You (also at Target!)
• WP Editorial Calendar, the plugin Jessica uses to schedule her blog posts
• If This Then That (IFTTT), All your Tweets in a Google Spreadsheet recipe
• Kayla Aimee’s Anchored
• Mary Kubica’s The Good Girl (and new book, Pretty Baby)
• Anthony Doerr’s All the Light You Cannot See
• Inside Out, the summer 2015 Pixar movie
• The Pop Culture Happy Hour Podcast
• Jockey’s Skimmies, the awesome slipshort
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's patron-only show, The WRLD at Home.
Never miss an episode!
Get the weekly email,
5 Quick Things:
You'll always know when new episodes drop.
(It can be read in under a minute.)