Road Trips with Littles + Girlfriend Getaways | 199
There’s value in roadtripping with little kids — even when it doesn’t feel like it. Crystal talks about why she prioritizes it, how they camp and go to national parks, and when she knows to press the pause button and wait. Tsh shares about her recent girlfriend getaway, why it’s good to get together with other adult friends (beyond a night out), and the practicals of putting together an overnighter with friends when the ultimate goal is to reconnect.
Links From This Episode:
- Crystal on Instagram
- Crystal’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- 7 Ways to Make Camping With Kids More Fun
- Travel tray for kids in car
- Crowd Money app
- Whatever Craft House
- Ep. 195: Friendships & Habits
- Haley’s blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- The Catholic Traveler
- St. Patrick’s Bad Analogies
- Sign up to hear when the Travels With Tsh Guides release
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
You can find new episodes of Simple, completely ad-free, only on Stitcher Premium. For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and use promo code ‘WONDERY’.
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):