Body Image + Sabbaticals | 198
Just in time for summer, Tsh and Christine talk about simple (but not always easy) ways to overcome negative body image issues.
Then, Tsh shares why and how she’s going on sabbatical for a month in July. In our productivity-obsessed world that’s a petri dish for all sorts of limiting beliefs about why sabbaticals are unnecessary or impossible, they talk about how Tsh has learned to overcome some of that thinking.
- Why I’m Taking a Sabbatical by Tsh
- The Liberation of Lake Life (A Body Image Manifesto) by Christine
Links From This Episode:
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s blog
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Teens, Social Media & Body Image
- Third Love
- Harper Wilde
- Piper and Scoot
- Jessica Rey
- Why Every Leader Needs a Sabbatical
- Sign up to hear when the Travels With Tsh Guides release
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
You can find new episodes of Simple, completely ad-free, only on Stitcher Premium. For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and use promo code ‘WONDERY.’
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):