Friendships + Habits | 195
Friendships: in this chat we talk about why we need to take the time for them even when life is busy, plus little ways we can better cultivate them. (The Internet, for all its foibles, can also be a really beautiful breeding ground for cultivating some of our best friends!)
We also park a bit on the legacy of Rachel Held Evans, and how our collective mourning of our loss of her has shown us blatantly and beautifully how we really can know each other through the Internet.
Then, we get into the tiny little habits serve as anchors in our chaotic days — which is all the more reason we should hold tight to them.
And then in the third segment, I talk with my friend Stephanie Langford, who is currently still in Guatemala, as we answer one more of your travel questions.
- My Good List by Tsh
- Reclaiming True Friendship in the Age of “Friending” by Katherine
Links From This Episode:
- Katherine on Twitter
- Katherine’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Sarah & Jeff’s remembrance
- Searching for Sunday, by Rachel Held Evans
- Hoopla app
- Simple Ep. 194: Teaching + Nature
- Compost bin
- The One Thing That Made It Easy to Stay Healthy by Katherine
- Morning stretch on YouTube
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Wonderling Family website, YouTube channel
- Sign up for my Travels With Tsh Guides!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download this episode’s transcript