Social Media in Work + Life | 193
We’ve gotten into this episode’s topic off and on here, but Crystal’s a bit unique: while she doesn’t use social media for her own personal work, a huge part of her job is helping others use social media for their work. She knows what it’s like to use it both for connecting her real life with the Internet, and for helping business owners find their people online.
The Internet can become a downward spiral when it comes to things like mental health, relationships, societal structures, politics, and beyond. And yet it can also be a thing of beauty, helping us connect like never before in human history. It all has to do with mindset, motive, and purpose.
- What I Read in April by Tsh
- The Social Media Guidelines That Help Me Still Enjoy Social Media by Crystal
Links From This Episode:
- Crystal on Instagram
- Crystal’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- The Essentials class–enroll by tonight!
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- Sign up to hear when the Travels With Tsh Guides release
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email