Fasting, Feasting, & Intuitive Eating | 192
Yep …Our relationships with food. Christine articulates what it means to feast, to embrace a season of coming around the table to share a meal and how that pairs really well when you also embrace more fasting in your life. This is especially great now that we’re in the season of Eastertide.
Tsh shares her own personal guidelines with eating, which sounds stoic and hardcore, but it’s not. It embraces a philosophy of feasting as well, and it’s been a mental game changer for her.
In the third segment, Tsh talks with Stephanie, who’s currently in Guatemala, as they answer another one of your travel questions.
Also: Tsh is closing up her class, The Essentials, for good! As in, it will no longer be open for enrollment ever again. So, if you’d like in, do it now — enrollment closes for the final time on Friday, May 3rd, 2019, so head here snag your spot.
- How I Menu Plan by Tsh
- Intermittent Fasting, Feasting, and the Perfect Pesto by Christine
Links From This Episode:
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s blog
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- The Essentials class–enroll by next Friday, May 3!
- Steven’s pesto recipe
- Christine’s bread recipe
- Siete Foods
- What Gathering Around The Table Has Taught Me, by Christine
- The Four Tendencies Quiz, by Gretchen Rubin
- Losing 100 Pounds Podcast
- The Complete Guide to Fasting, by Jason Fung, MD
- 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating
- Keto Diet for Beginners
- What is Mindful Eating
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Wonderling Family website, YouTube channel
- Kyrgyzstan World Nomad Games
- Sign up for my Travels With Tsh Guides!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email