Weekend On-Ramps + Easter | 191
I share a little practice I’ve been doing the past few months to help my weekends go much smoother. To anyone around me, it probably looks like nothing — but to my brain, it’s been a game changer.
And Katherine’s not only a local pastor, but by golly this is Holy Week — so, we get into what this means when it comes to sitting in discomfort and letting ourselves feel all the things, instead of rushing from the weirdness of Palm Sunday into the colored Easter eggs of Easter. Even if you’re not a Christian, I think you’ll resonate with this.
We also get in to what this means in light of this week’s heavy news of Notre Dame in Paris. I can’t think of a more haunting symbol for Holy Week.
- My Most Valuable, Non-Renewable Asset (& Yours Too) by Tsh
- Making Sense of Easter by Katherine
Links From This Episode:
- Katherine on Twitter
- Katherine’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- No Easy Choice, by Ellen Painter Dollar
- The Cross and the Lynching Tree, by James H. Cone
- Sign up for my Travels With Tsh Guides!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download this episode’s transcript
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email