Hometown Tourism + Abundant Mindset | 190
What’s the difference between a scarcity and an abundant mindset? It really comes down to gratitude as the ultimate antidote, whether it’s fear, overwhelm, jealousy, or good old-fashioned FOMO.
What does it mean to be a hometown tourist? It’s also about mindset, discovering where you live with a spirit of curiosity.
Tsh and Christine get into both these things, including a few practicals on how to incorporate both of these in your daily life.
Then somewhat ironically, in the third segment Tsh chats with Stephanie Langford, answering your travel questions: this time, they’re talking about good spots in the U.S. for a weekend getaway.
Links From This Episode:
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s blog
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- The Writing Life, by Annie Dillard
- Scarcity thinking vs. abundance thinking graphic
- John C. Maxwell article
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Wonderling Family website, YouTube channel
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Austin, Texas
- Highway 30-A in Florida panhandle
- Portland, Oregon
- New York City
- San Diego, California
- Seattle, Washington
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
- Moab, Utah
- Vancouver, British Colombia – Vancouver Island, Victoria, Sunshine Coast
- Okanagan Valley
- Sign up for my Travels With Tsh Guides!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode