Hometown Tourism + Abundant Mindset | 190
What’s the difference between a scarcity and an abundant mindset? It really comes down to gratitude as the ultimate antidote, whether it’s fear, overwhelm, jealousy, or good old-fashioned FOMO.
What does it mean to be a hometown tourist? It’s also about mindset, discovering where you live with a spirit of curiosity.
Tsh and Christine get into both these things, including a few practicals on how to incorporate both of these in your daily life.
Then somewhat ironically, in the third segment Tsh chats with Stephanie Langford, answering your travel questions: this time, they’re talking about good spots in the U.S. for a weekend getaway.
Links From This Episode:
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s blog
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- The Writing Life, by Annie Dillard
- Scarcity thinking vs. abundance thinking graphic
- John C. Maxwell article
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Wonderling Family website, YouTube channel
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Austin, Texas
- Highway 30-A in Florida panhandle
- Portland, Oregon
- New York City
- San Diego, California
- Seattle, Washington
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
- Moab, Utah
- Vancouver, British Colombia – Vancouver Island, Victoria, Sunshine Coast
- Okanagan Valley
- Sign up for my Travels With Tsh Guides!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):