My Good List | 189
This is a series we visit from time to time here on the show — and in this one, I’m talking to my good friend, Emily P Freeman. She’s a fellow writer and podcaster, and she’s got a new book of the same name (it might be my favorite of hers yet).
Emily’s been on this show a few times; the last time was last summer after she & I co-led Literary London and we debriefed about our experience (we loved it so much, we’re doing it again). In this chat, Emily shares with us 4 things currently making everything a little bit better in her life.
In the episode’s third segment, since it’s the start of a new month, as always I’m talking with Haley Stewart about what’s in store for us in the liturgical calendar in April.
Links From This Episode:
- Emily’s latest book, The Next Right Thing
- Emily on Instagram
- Emily’s website
- The Next Right Thing Podcast
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Ep. 141: Literary London
- Gregory’s Coffee
- One Line a Day Journal
- The Lazy Genius Podcast
- Ep. 109: Let’s Deep Dive
- A Star is Born
- The Next Right Thing, by Emily P. Freeman
- Rich Villodas tweet
- Choosing Rest, by Sally Breedlove
- Haley’s blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- Ep. 165: The Liturgical Calendar (2/3)
- The Gospel of John
- Saint George & the Dragon, by Margaret Hodges
- Catherine of Siena, by Sigrid Unset
- Sign up for my Travels With Tsh Guides!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download this episode’s transcript
Share This Episode:
Get the Weekly Email