My Good List | 189
This is a series we visit from time to time here on the show — and in this one, I’m talking to my good friend, Emily P Freeman. She’s a fellow writer and podcaster, and she’s got a new book of the same name (it might be my favorite of hers yet).
Emily’s been on this show a few times; the last time was last summer after she & I co-led Literary London and we debriefed about our experience (we loved it so much, we’re doing it again). In this chat, Emily shares with us 4 things currently making everything a little bit better in her life.
In the episode’s third segment, since it’s the start of a new month, as always I’m talking with Haley Stewart about what’s in store for us in the liturgical calendar in April.
Links From This Episode:
- Emily’s latest book, The Next Right Thing
- Emily on Instagram
- Emily’s website
- The Next Right Thing Podcast
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Ep. 141: Literary London
- Gregory’s Coffee
- One Line a Day Journal
- The Lazy Genius Podcast
- Ep. 109: Let’s Deep Dive
- A Star is Born
- The Next Right Thing, by Emily P. Freeman
- Rich Villodas tweet
- Choosing Rest, by Sally Breedlove
- Haley’s blog, Carrots for Michaelmas
- Haley on Instagram and Twitter
- Ep. 165: The Liturgical Calendar (2/3)
- The Gospel of John
- Saint George & the Dragon, by Margaret Hodges
- Catherine of Siena, by Sigrid Unset
- Sign up for my Travels With Tsh Guides!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download this episode’s transcript
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):