Analog Living + Reading Classics | 188
Christine is a farmer: in this chat, she gets into what she’s learning about the value of slowing down, of learning to embrace our full plates (while eschewing “busyness”), and the beauty of “delightfully misplacing our phones.” And because Tsh recently wrote about what books she read in March, she gets into the why, how, and what of reading more classics — it doesn’t have to be pretentious or hard — it can actually be fun with the right mindset.
Links From This Episode:
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s blog
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Ep. 184: Busyness + Gurus
- Ep. 180: Reading More + Mindfulness
- Laura Vanderkam TED Talk
- Joy Clarkson’s tweet
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
- A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens
- Invisible Man, by Ralph Ellison
- Around the World in 80 Days, by Jules Verne
- Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley
- Night, by Elie Wiesel
- Treasure Island, by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Sherlock Holmes, by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Charlotte’s Web, by E.B. White
- The Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis
- Anne of Green Gables, by L.M. Montgomery
- Winnie-the-Pooh, by AA Milne
- Pen & Paint
- Pen & Paint on Etsy & Instagram
- The Mindful Catholic by Dr. Gregory Bottaro
- Sign up for my Travels With Tsh Guides!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):