Apartment + Fixer-Upper Life | 187
There’s this idea that home ownership is the destination that crowns you officially a grown-up. In this chat, Andrea and Tsh agree this simply isn’t true. Andrea’s in her mid-30s and has rented an apartment with her husband for the past six years — and loves it. Tsh and her husband are two years into renovating a 1935 cottage, and she’s learned a lot, too.
In this chat, they talk about lessons learned from where they live: how to shake off a temporary mindset, how to make a less-than ideal house into a home, and practical tips for adding personality to wherever you live.
- Life in the “During” Phase of a Fixer-Upper, by Tsh
- 8 Ways to Make an Apartment Feel Like a Home, by Andrea
Links From This Episode:
- Andrea on Instagram
- Andrea’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Rugs, USA
- Everything you need to know about ZZ plants
- Todoist App
- Ep. 177: Seasons & Do-Able Goals
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Wonderling Family
- Sign up for my Travels With Tsh Guides!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):