Apartment + Fixer-Upper Life | 187
There’s this idea that home ownership is the destination that crowns you officially a grown-up. In this chat, Andrea and Tsh agree this simply isn’t true. Andrea’s in her mid-30s and has rented an apartment with her husband for the past six years — and loves it. Tsh and her husband are two years into renovating a 1935 cottage, and she’s learned a lot, too.
In this chat, they talk about lessons learned from where they live: how to shake off a temporary mindset, how to make a less-than ideal house into a home, and practical tips for adding personality to wherever you live.
- Life in the “During” Phase of a Fixer-Upper, by Tsh
- 8 Ways to Make an Apartment Feel Like a Home, by Andrea
Links From This Episode:
- Andrea on Instagram
- Andrea’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Rugs, USA
- Everything you need to know about ZZ plants
- Todoist App
- Ep. 177: Seasons & Do-Able Goals
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Wonderling Family
- Sign up for my Travels With Tsh Guides!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode