Decluttering + Travel | 186
Crystal's recently learned stuff about herself via something she’s never done before as an adult: decluttering her own closet. She and Tsh talk about discovering personal realizations when you do something as surprisingly vulnerable as weeding out your wardrobe. And to pair Tsh's own recently published Travel Philosophy, she shares what she's learned about herself from the act of travel — things she never realized were true, and little ways she's surprised herself on the road — if you’ve ever traveled (even on small trips), you’ll identify.
In the third segment, Tsh talks with listener Caroline Brookfield, a veterinarian: she shares what it’s like when the majority of your patients are dogs and cats.
Links From This Episode:
- Crystal on Instagram
- Crystal's website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Ep. 181: Partial Solutions + Her Good List
- Crystal's My Good List
- Stasia's Style School
- Ep. 74: "Capsule" wardrobes
- Thoughts on Capsule Wardrobes
- At Home in the World, by Tsh Oxenreider
- Sign up for my Travels With Tsh Guides!
- Caroline's website
- The Comedy Bible by Judy Carter
- Subterranean by James Rollins
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download the transcript for this episode
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):