Dating + Marriage (With Kids) | 182
Cultivating a healthy marriage sometimes looks different when kids are at different ages. Christine and her husband have kids under 8, so she shares how they find ways to date in the nooks and crannies of their life. Tsh and her husband have kids 8 and up, so she shares how they model their marriage at home, right in front of their kids.
Links From This Episode:
- Christine on Instagram
- Christine’s blog
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- Episode 140, Work: A Farmer
- Episode 169: Christine’s good list
- Episode 93: Dating (in Marriage)
- Episode 181: Partial Solutions + Her Good List
- Date night & Tate nights
- Thistle Farms
- Becca Stevens
- Becca Stevens on Twitter
- Love Heals by Becca Stevens
- Find Your Way Home by The Women of Magdalene and Becca Stevens
- As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
- The Odyssey by Homer
- Hannah Coulter by Wendell Berry
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download this episode’s transcript
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):