Partial Solutions + Her Good List | 181
In this chat, Crystal and I get into Marie Kondo, a new book we’re both excited to read, and something she’s been doing weekly with her husband (Kyle & I started doing this right after I talked with Crystal; it’s such a good idea). And then springboarding off my somewhat-vulnerable post I shared this week, I’m talking about the beauty of good ol’ partial solutions.
To round things out in the third segment, Stephanie and I once more tackle another one of your travel questions.
Links From This Episode:
- Crystal on Instagram
- Crystal’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- All of Me, by Chris Baron
- Outer Order, Inner Calm, by Gretchen Rubin
- Four Tendencies Quiz
- Organized Simplicity, by Tsh Oxenreider
- Tidying Up, Marie Kondo’s show on Netflix
- The Balanced Life
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Wonderling Family
- Tuscany Writer’s Retreat
- Literary London
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download this episode’s transcript