Partial Solutions + Her Good List | 181
In this chat, Crystal and I get into Marie Kondo, a new book we’re both excited to read, and something she’s been doing weekly with her husband (Kyle & I started doing this right after I talked with Crystal; it’s such a good idea). And then springboarding off my somewhat-vulnerable post I shared this week, I’m talking about the beauty of good ol’ partial solutions.
To round things out in the third segment, Stephanie and I once more tackle another one of your travel questions.
Links From This Episode:
- Crystal on Instagram
- Crystal’s website
- Tsh on Twitter & Instagram
- All of Me, by Chris Baron
- Outer Order, Inner Calm, by Gretchen Rubin
- Four Tendencies Quiz
- Organized Simplicity, by Tsh Oxenreider
- Tidying Up, Marie Kondo’s show on Netflix
- The Balanced Life
- Stephanie on Instagram
- Wonderling Family
- Tuscany Writer’s Retreat
- Literary London
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- Like Your Life is open!
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
- Download this episode’s transcript
Share This Episode:
Become a Patron!
When you do, you'll also get Tsh's secret weekly show on how to explore the world without leaving your house.
Get the Weekly Email
Tsh will send you her short email, 5 Quick Things, so you'll know whenever a new episode drops (it can be read in under a minute, pinky-swear):